How do I start my own pattern design collection? How do I approach it? Did you find yourself overwhelmed while thinking about it? Design process can help!
In this design process program, you will learn the necessary steps needed to create and develop your own ultimate pattern collection. Designing a print is a complex step-by-step process executed in a sequential order: Starting with inspiration, research, trend forecast, mood board, sketching and so on. This course covers the process from A to Z, including in discovering “Who you are?” as a surface pattern designer. Our video lessons will take you through the components and tools to prepare, organize and execute your own print collection/line. You will discover what inspires you, how to observe and document trends which will be helpful to develop your collection. You will also learn how to use Photoshop, Canva and illustrator to create mood boards, theme boards and client presentations, allowing you to present your ideas, creatively, accurately and professionally. By using this human-centered design approach, you can develop prints that can truly help your client.
By the end of the course, you will
- Develop a strategic mindset
- Master design tools and its processes
- Excel in trend prediction and analysis
- Prototype your ideas rapidly
- Solve client’s needs quickly
- Set yourself apart from the rest of the designers
- Efficiently develop new designs without any hassle
- Achieve desirable goals in your business
Why Choose this course at Atisha Design School?
- We are the pioneers. Atisha Design school is the first one to initiate surface pattern design courses in and around India.
- We have a great alumni network who have established themselves as print and pattern designers in the industry.
- The recorded sessions are created by our mentor; Shafaq Siddiqui a self-established textile designer who has created prints for famous labels and brands. To name a few: Flipkart, Luxe walls Australia, Aditya Birla, Label D by Dimple Shroff, Payal Singhal, Jayenti Reddy Label.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long do I have access to these recorded sessions?
- You will have an access to our recorded lessons and videos for 1 year, starting from the time of your subscription date.
Is this only theoretical or does it include practical sessions?
- This is a practical based course. You will learn the concepts and stages of the design process and will learn how to apply using adobe tools and software.
Do you also teach how to make patterns in Photoshop/Illustrator in this course?
- No! To learn the skill of making patterns in Photoshop/illustrator, you need to subscribe to our other courses.
Do I need a specific computer program for this course?
- Yes, you will need access to software like Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator
What is Design Process?