The Surface Pattern Design industry is flourishing, indicating stiff competition for designers in pitching their portfolios to clients. Are you starting to get your portfolio ready to send to clients and wondering what you can and should include in it?
In our Portfolio Development course, specially designed for surface pattern designers, you will learn how to implement an efficient and coherent Portfolio Organization System for your digital work. Focusing on the skill isn’t enough. You need a plan to help you accelerate in the field without making you feel overwhelmed as a result. We aim to help you build a strong design portfolio along with engaging with the right clients or buyers suitable to your industry type.
The core benefits of this program are that you will also learn how to monetize your artwork through multiple streams and earn some pro tips on pricing, negotiating, copyright, and print licensing.
You can’t get into licensing if you don’t have a portfolio, and this course will help you build an epic, industry centered portfolio.
- By the end of the course, you will have
- Developed your professional design portfolio for the industry
- Improvised your productivity and workflow skills
- Success, Confidence and Professionalism
- Your Clientele Ready
- Expanded your marketability as a Designer or an Artist
- Achieved desirable profitable results in your business
Why Choose this course at Atisha Design School?
We are the pioneers. Atisha Design school is the first one to initiate surface pattern design courses in and around India.
We have a great alumni network who have established themselves as print and pattern designers in the industry.
The recorded sessions are created by our mentor; Shafaq Siddiqui a self-established textile designer who has created prints for famous labels and brands. To name a few: Flipkart, Luxe walls Australia, Aditya Birla, Label D by Dimple Shroff, Payal Singhal, Jayenti Reddy Label.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long do I have access to these recorded sessions?
- You will have an access to our recorded lessons and videos for 1 year, starting from the time of your subscription date.
Do I need to Know how to use Photoshop in order to do the course?
- Yes, you need to have basic Photoshop skills.
What outcome can I expect from this program?
- You will walk away with a fully-finished, and visually-striking portfolio, showing your own uniqueness and will be ready to outshine your competition.
Will you also teach repeat patterns in this?
- No. This is an after-course to help you create your portfolio. To learn Surface Pattern Design, we have other courses in the list.
What is Design Portfolio?
Importance of Design Portfolio
Types of Design Portfolio
What goes in Design Portfolio?
Key Points to remember
Platforms to make your Portfolio
Types of Mock up
Mockup and Rendering
Do’s and Don’t of Design Portfolio
Portfolio on Behance