Have you ever wondered, your doodles can be your sellable prints? It’s actually pretty simple! Surface Pattern Design is specifically created to be applied as surface ornamentation. This could include patterns, doodles, illustrations, hand-lettering, and sketches in all sorts of styles.
This course is structured to help you learn how to make a seamless repeat pattern using one of the most widely used industry software: Adobe Photoshop. Our pre-recorded video lessons aim to optimize your touchpoints and deliver a dynamic learning experience. You’ll learn tips and tricks for working in Photoshop and how you can develop your own exclusive print which can be used for an array of sellable products from fashion garments, wall papers, home furnishing to stationary items. You’ll also learn how to present your collection of designs in a professional fashion to impress your potential buyers and companies.
For this course, no prior knowledge is necessary. You will need a computer or a laptop with Adobe Photoshop software. Any designer, illustrator, artist or individual interested in exploring the surface pattern design field is welcomed to learn and subscribe to the course.
- By the end of this course, you will have
- Complete understanding of Surface Pattern Design
- Mastered Adobe Photoshop tools like a boss
- Expertly Learned to develop prints from sketch to screen, using Photoshop
- Mastered idea of design collection
- Developed a Series of Print and Textures
Why Choose this course at Atisha Design School?
- We are the pioneers. Atisha Design school is the first one to initiate surface pattern design courses in and around India.
- We have a great alumni network who have established themselves as designers in the industry.
- Our courses are created by our mentor; Shafaq Siddiqui a self-established textile designer who has worked for famous labels and brands. To name a few: Flipkart, Luxe walls Australia, Aditya Birla group, Payal Singhal, Label D, Jayanti Reddy label, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long do I have access to these recorded sessions?
- You will have access to our recorded lessons and videos for 1 year, starting from the time of your subscription date.
Do I need to Know how to use Photoshop in order to do the course?
- It is not mandatory to know Adobe Photoshop in advance. We will train you from scratch.
Who can do this course?
- Anyone who is passionate towards creativity can do this course.
Do I need to be a pro in sketching?
- No you need not to! Surface Pattern Design is all about exploration and you can make prints out of doodles, brush marks, basic geometric shapes and scribbles too.
The World of Surface Pattern Design